Friday, October 09, 2009

Dehydrated Jewish Rappers Visitng Chicago With a Migraine

Music CDs

Light by Matisyahu. My apologies, I just read that he is a reggae singer. But he does sing about religion.

Large Print

The Spire by Richard North Patterson. Some book.

Tempt Me at Twilight by Lisa Kleypas. The cover photo has a gal in a wedding dress.

NonFiction

Rough Guide to Chicago by Rich McHugh. "Rough Guides are designed to be good to read and easy to use."

Essential Nonprofit Fundraising Handbook by Michael A. Sand and Linda Lysakowski.

Keeler Migraine Method: a groundbreaking individualized treatment program from the renowned headache clinic by Robert Cowan, MD.

Dehydrator Bible: includes over 400 recipes by Jennifer MacKenzie, Jay Nutt and Don Mercer. Books on preserving food have long legs so I thought this might fit in.

Decorative Painting Techniques for Walls, Floors, Ceilings and Furniture by Elise C. Kinkead and Gail E. McCauley. For people more ambitious than I am. We had a carpenter install two new doors at our house. On our old house the front door took a lot of time to do and I am so glad I did not try to do it myself.

McGraw-Hill's ASVAB, 2nd Edition by Dr. Janet E. Wall. I feel like I should study this book just to remember all the stuff from school I have forgotten.

No comments: