Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DVDs With South African Accents, Army Lingo, Talking Tools

DVD

The Messenger starring ThatPotHeadFromCheers. Two soldiers assigned to notify family of combat deaths.




Invictus starring Morgan Freeman and Matt Damon. I'll bet you most anything that college rugby players sit around drinking beer and watching this movie on the weekends. I'll assume this picture did well in NZ, except for that last game of course. Australians, outside of Queensland, probably did not give damn. Fijians must have liked it. Who I am missing? The Limeys?

I bought an All Blacks necktie as a gift for my father when I was in Auckland in '92.

Cool Stuff to Sew With Sara by TeenageGirl. Teenager shows you how to sew stuff. "Make it tonight, use it tomorrow."

Handy Manny: Big Race starring ThatGuyFromThat'70sShow. Handy and the tools help Kelly's brother fix up a car to race and Manny enters the race. This was a good one. I've heard the Manny soundtrack so many times, and I like it almost as much as my children do.


No comments: