Monday, May 16, 2011

Montreal, Reloading, Civil War, Medicare

NonFiction

Florida Keys, 2nd Edition edited by Carolyn Galgano. That's a long drive away.

Montreal and Quebec City, 2011 edited by Jess Moss. I wish I could go to Montreal this summer. The F1 race is less than a month away.

Farmer's Wife Harvest Cookbook edited by Lela Nargi. Curse you ring bound cookbooks!

Managing Your Medicare: an insider's guide to maximizing benefits and lowering costs by George Jacobs. I'm young enough I don't have to worry about this stuff.

The ABCs of Reloading edited by C. Rodney James. I want to but the cost and time of start-up are intimidating.

Big Book of Civil War Sites edited by Cynthia Parzych. I don't much care about the Civil War but even I think this is a neat book.

Simply Necklaces: 20 beading projects by Lark Crafts.

Simply Earrings: 20 beading projects by Lark Crafts.

Warman's Antiques and Collectibles, 2012: 45th Edition by Mark F. Moran. Very nice color photos.

No comments: