Tuesday, September 06, 2016

A Bunch of Movies

DVD

Batman v Superman:Dawn of Justice starring Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill. I was slow on ordering this one, I did not know it was on DVD already. We also have the BluRay.


My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 starring Nia Vardalos and John Corbett. I heard an interesting interview with Vardalos about her career and she and her husband recently adopting a child. Here is the interview.


The Huntsman: Winter War starring Charlize Therone and one of those Australian guys.  Humans fights CGI creatures.



Eye in the Sky starring Helen Mirren, Aaron Paul, Alan Rickman. Thriller with drone operators deciding whether to kill someone. I think. I'm not really sure. Here, watch the trailer.



Blindspot: the complete first season starring [no names on box]. Tattooed woman is mysterious and does mysterious things. Or something.

Keanu starring Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele. Do you think Keegan-Michael Key ever wishes he had a shorter name? Something quicker to write? Maybe he signs his name "KM".


The Lobster starring Colin Farrel and Rachel Weisz. Dave has 45 days to remarry or he will be turned into a lobster.


Real Murders: an Aurora Teagarden mystery starring Candace Cameron Bure. These movies do well here.

The Big Bang Theory: the complete sixth season. Starring [actors].  I am pretty sure I have never watched a full episode of this. Here it is without the laugh track.


No comments: