Friday, August 03, 2018

Brent Hartinger is Traveling the World

DVD

Geography Club starring [many teen actors]. What the heck is the deal with this? I thought for sure we already owned a copy of this film. I just checked and I ordered this at the end of July. How the freaking heck did I not order this earlier? Because, I've read several of Big Shot World Traveler Hartinger's novels.


13 Reasons Why: Season One starring[actors]. Something about a teen suicide and letters she left behind. I'm not sure. Last I read on Hartinger's Twitter he is living in Bulgaria for a few months.


7 Days in Entebbe starring Daniel Bruhle and Rosamunde Pike. I don't know if Hartinger and husband will be going to Uganda.


NonFiction

 1947: where now begins by Elizabeth Asbrink.  According to the dust cover 1947 was a busy year. Hartinger content unknown.

The Language of Kindness: a nurse's story by Christie Watson. 20 years of stories and experience as a nurse. Watson lives in London. Hartinger London travel unknown.

Prairie Fires: the American dreams of Laura Ingalls Wilder by Caroline Fraser. Yet another bio and critique of Wilder. Hartinger content unknown.

The Death of Democracy: Hitler's rise to power and the downfall of the Weimar Republic by Benjamin Carter Hett. I don't know if Hartinger is going to Germany but it should be a quick train ride if he decides to go.


No comments: