Friday, October 12, 2007

Three CDs and a Tarantino

CDs

Let it Go by Tim McGraw. I guess this guy sings okay. His wife is good looking.

Now That's What I Call Music! 25. A bunch of chart topping tunes. Remember, that's the title talking, not me. I haven't heard any of these songs. But Library staff member Stephanie will probably check this one out.

Timbaland Presents: Shock Value by Timbaland. A rapper? I think so. That Justin Timberlake guy is on several tunes which confuses me. Timbaland, Timberlake, Timbaland...I used to think they were the same person.

DVD

Death Proof starring Kurt Russell, Rose McGowan, Sydney Poitier. Tarantino's half of his and Robert Rodriguez's Grind House. Kurt Russell is in it so it has to be good.
You doubt me about Kurt Russell? Well then take a look at The Thing, Used Cars, or Big Trouble in Little China. But don't watch Tango and Cash. What a massive pile of junk that was. Massive.

No comments: