Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Six Inch Snowfall. Read Some Large Print.

Fiction

Born to Run by James Grippando. I don't like this guy's name; it is too difficult to type.

Cruel Intent by J.A. Jance. Did I mention before I do not like Jance? She spoke at a Librarian thing at Phoenix Public Library and got on my nerves. Ice cream was served afterward.

Large Print


Bodies Left Behind by Jefferey Deaver. I don't like his name either. Too many e's. This is the one set in WI.

Heart in the Right Place by Carolyn Jourdan. The cover has a photograph of a goat.

Cold Hearted by Beverly Barton.

The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff. 768 pages long. Processed by Ruth the Page who is the sister of Jacob the Former Page.

Stand the Storm by Breena Clarke. Historical fiction.

I See You Everywhere by Julia Glass. Chick book.

The Goliath Bone by Mickey Spillane with Max Allan Collins. A Mike Hammer novel. I think Spillane collaborated on this before he died. I don't like the second author. Too many names to type.

A McKettrick Christmas by Someone Else With Too Many Names. Chick book romance.

No comments: