Friday, January 09, 2009

More Music - With More to Come

Music CDs

Gossip in the Grain by Ray La Montagne. I think this was another catalog order. The guy has a beard.

That Lucky Old Sun by Brian Wilson. The genius is definitely no longer reclusive.

Long Road Out of Eden by The Eagles. This is going back back to the processing stack because the Page missed disc number two.
For a neat insight into The Eagles read Heaven and Hell: my life in The Eagles (1974-2001) by Don Felder. Glenn Frey and Don Henley do not come off well. Instead, they sound like major jerkwads.

808s & Heartbreak by Kanye West. I don't listen to Top 40, rap or R&B but West was on Saturday Night Live a couple months ago and the songs were kinda neat.

Dark Horse by Nickelback. Popular band that people love to hate.

Circus by Britney Spears. Selected by a Page. This should get some decent use. Britney sure has.

Greatest Hits by Morrissey. Including all your favorites. Such as: I Hate You, I Hate Myself, I'm So Sad, Leave Me Alone, My Childhood Was Misery.

No comments: