Thursday, October 21, 2010

Three Novels and a Replacement CD

Fiction

Chasing the Night by Iris Johansen. Johansen's back flyleaf bio says she lives near Atlanta. Her hairstyle agrees.

In the Company of Others by Jan Karon. Am I the only one who always mistakenly thinks Jan is a guy? This is a "Father Tim novel".

Worth Dying For by Lee Child. A new Jack Reacher novel. Reacher will wander, find trouble, find a hot chick, find a bad guy, find a violent resolution. I hear Lee Child can snap a man's neck like a twig.

Replacement CD

Appetite for Destruction by Guns n' Roses. Our last one broke. I have never understood the fascination with and popularity of this band.

Musical Interlude

The Clash play a song. CD available at the library.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Hi:
There seems to be no way to contact anyone at your library by email as the mailer you use is not working for me. Would someone please get back to me at moggiesten at america on line dot com as I have a research question. Thank you.
Marilyn