Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Am Under the Weather, Do Not Ask Anything Complicated

Fiction

Need You Now by James Grippando. Weird name.

Gun Games by Faye Kellerman. Which Kellerman is this?

Love in a Nutshell by Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly. My sinuses are all clogged up.

A Devil is Waiting by Jack Higgins. I took the afternoon off and slept.

Large Print

Strangers on Montagu Street by Karen White. I am working my 5-9 PM shift right now.

Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes. After sleeping I cleaned out the garage to park the car. There is supposed to be 9-12 inches of snow.

Vigilante by Stephen J. Cannell. I don't believe the forecast.

The Maid by: a novel of Joan of Arc by Kimberly Cutter. If the forecast is true it will be the first time this year I will use the snow blower.

No comments: