Wednesday, May 22, 2013

20,000 Echoed Dreams

Fiction

And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini.  Literary novelist writes literary novel.  Something about a couple kids in Afghanistan.

NonFiction

Element Encyclopedia of 20,000 Dreams by Theresa Cheung. Dream interpretations from different cultures.  Last night I dreamt my 7-year-old was horribly misbehaving and I woke up angry.  Then the 10-year-old came into the bedroom poking and shoving me and telling me to wake up and I hollered at him.

Town and Country Days Parade

Parade Entry Form by Library Director.  The parade entry form has a section for the parade announcer to read off information on each parade entrant.  Here is my first draft.



The L.D. Fargo Public Library is 111 years old this year and continues to exert it’s dominance over downtown Lake Mills.  Over the past century the library has defeated the fads and threats of telephones, radio, mas market paperbacks, microfilm, motion pictures, television, cable television, cell phones, computers, and the internet.  L.D. Fargo crushes all all competitors with a vicious two handed swipe of brick and mortar.  Bend to our will.

Bring your kids to our Friday morning storytime at 10:30 AM.

No comments: