Friday, July 12, 2013

Jabber, Jabber, Jabber for 31.5 Hours

Audiobooks on CD

Fiction

One Heart to Win by Johanna Lindsey. 9 CDs at 10.5 hours.  Another shirtless cowboy carries around a saddle.  I had to carry the seven-year-old's bicycle last night.  The chain came off his bicycle and when I tried to put the chain back on the sprockets the mosquitoes were all over me.  I just carried the bike since we were a block from home.

Tuesday's Child by Fern Michaels.  8 CDs at 9 hours.  Lawyer helps client who is finally exonerated of murder after ten years in prison.  We (the ten-year-old as well) were swimming at Rock Lake.  No mosquitoes over the water but there was a honking big horse fly.


NonFiction

Dad is Fat by Jim Gaffigan.  5 CDs at 5.5 hours.  Comedian tells funny stories.  I need some goggles.  I was trying to swim for some exercise and cannot do the crawl with my eyes closed, I always swerve to one side or the other.

Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg.  6 CDs at 6.5 hours.  Computer lady tells you how run a business. I've thought about going to the lake in the later evenings to swim but the mosquitoes were so thick at 7:30 PM that I'm not sure I want to try that.

No comments: