Thursday, December 12, 2013

Musical Ice Skating Rink Interlude

Ice Skating

The Parks Department has been spraying the winter ice skating rink in Commons Park, across from the library.  Here are some photos I was able to grab this week on the fly with my phone camera.

Outdoor skating rink getting installed

Outdoor skating rink getting installed

Outdoor skating rink, Commons Park. December, 2013

After the first layer or two of water

Outdoor skating rink getting installed

Spraying last night after the library closed

Outdoor skating rink getting installed

Last Night's Temperature as I walked home at 9 PM.



The evening of 11 Dec 2013, shortly after the library closed.

Musical Interlude

I was checking if Teddy Thompson had a new album coming any time soon.  I found this instead.


No comments: