Thursday, August 21, 2014

Three Dudes and One Gal

Fiction

Windigo Island by William Kent Krueger.  Krueger's novels are quite popular around here.  They are set up in Duluth.

No Safe House by Linwood Barclay.It seems like I met Barclay at the 2012 Bouchercon in St. Louis.  But, there was an open bar so I might be wrong.

Hounded by David Rosenfelt.  Defense attorney Andy Carpenter is asked by a policeman friend to take in an orphaned 8-year-old and a basset hound.  I'm not sure how old the basset is.

Dear Daughter by Elizabeth Little.  Fairly decent cover photo.  I don't like the title's typeface. I do like the typeface on the inside of the dust jacket.  Formerly famous woman is not out of prison hoping to find who killed her mother.  Formerly Famous woman was convicted for the crime.  Formerly Famous woman had drug issues and may be looking for herself. 

No comments: