Wednesday, September 09, 2015

A Book. Another Book.

Fiction

Deeper in Sin: the wicked Dukes by Sharon Page.  Page 37 says, "Panic hit. For a moment, her faith in him wobbled." No author photo. The vague author bio makes me think Page is a pen name. Her website bio makes me think not. Website does have an author photo. My favorite author photos are the ones where you can see the subject's wristwatch and read the time.

Audiobook on CD

Ally Hughes Has Sex Sometimes by Jules Moulin. 7 CDs at 8 hours. That is a long title. Single mom isn't make room for a love life. No author photo. The narrator, Ann Marie Lee, has a photo. Lee has red hair and does some TV acting. I have brown hair and do internet blathering. My dog has black hair and lies in the sun on the driveway.

1 comment:

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.