Monday, February 15, 2016

More Sexy Sex Novels from Lorelei James

Fiction

What You Need by Lorelei James. Well... maybe this is a straightforward romance, not one of the sexy sex ones.  Wealthy man dates his employee. I spoke to Lori Armstrong (James is her pen name) at a Bouchercon, she said her romance books way outsold her mystery/thriller novels.

Find Her by Lisa Gardner. Gardner writes a lot of books and is kind of a big deal. I'm surprised she does not have a bigger author photo.

Black Rabbit Hall by Eve Chase. I know nothing about this book but I the cover sure is nicely done. The cover makes me want to read this. page 172 says, "Lorna parts the paper like curtains, smiles."

Violent Crimes by Philip Margolin. I am fairly certain I have never read a Margolin book. Let me take a look at his bib. Nope, not a one. I did watch a film version.

Nonfiction

Hiking Michigan's Upper Peninsula by Eric Hansen, revised by Rebecca Pelky. I was told the Porpupine Mountains are a nice visit.  Good like finding them in the book though because there is no index. The "Porkies" are in Gogebic and Ontonagoin Counties and the Ironwood/Ontonagon area lists 13 hikes.

Holiday Delights!: recipes, crafts, and gifts by Hearst Books. This Christmas themed so I assume this was back-ordered.

No comments: