Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Three Novels and Lynyrd Skynyrd

Fiction

Rushing Waters by Danielle Steel. A romance. I guess. I still have never read a Steel novel. At least not that I know of. Maybe Steel penned something under another name and I loved it. I used to read the shoot'em series by Andy McNab and all those were ghost written. A couple of them were very, very good but I do not know the names of the real writers.

Jealous Kind by James Lee Burke. It's been a while since I've read one of Burke's novels. I haven't read any of his daughter's novels either.  She shows up in my Facebook feed sometimes when someone else I am "freinds" with comments or shares her posts. I think she lives in NYC.

A Great Reckoning by Louise Penny. This series has been a big deal ever since the first book came out in 2006. I read that novel, Still Life, but not enough to continue the series. I should try it again. These are set in Quebec. I have been to Quebec. Oh, wait! I have been to NYC if the airport counts. I had a plane transfer when I was traveling to Finland as an exchange student.

Long Ago Recorded Music Is Manipulated By Computers Into Slightly Different Sounds and Recorded Onto Plastic Discs That Carry the Digital Encoding That Allows Fancy Machines to Play Those Sounds Through Speakers

Lynyrd Skynyrd by Lynyrd Skynyrd. Floridians sings songs of rock'n'roll. This is a three disc set we split into separate discs. There are studio tracks, live tracks, and demo tracks.


No comments: