Thursday, September 15, 2016

Here Are Some Books. Made With Paper.

Fiction

Nutshell by Ian McEwan. I have not read a McEwan book since 1995 or so. I saw a review in Times Literary Supplement when I was in grad school and checked out a couple of his books. I enjoyed the books but just never got around to reading another novel.

An Obvious Fact by Craig Johnson. A hit-and-run turns into a novel. Because that's what happens in novels. Something happens and the author creates a story around it.

Commonwealth by Ann Patchett. I don't like the cover. Patchett has a dog named Sparky. Sparky is a good name for a dog.

Pirate by Clive Cussler and Robin Burcell. Action. Adventure. Water.

Fates and Traitors by Jennifer Chiaverini. Popular author from Wisconsin writes another historical hovel. This one is about John Wilkes Booth.

Blue Madonna by James R. Benn. Another WWII mystery. Benn writes neat novels.

No comments: