Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A Mystery with Leaphorn and Chee

Fiction

Song of the Lion by Anne Hillerman. I did not know Tony Hillerman's daughter took over his mystery series. Chee's wife Manuelito (I'm not sure I read any books with her), Chee and Leaphorn investigate a car bombing. There was a nicely done TV movie series done several years ago about Chee and Leaphorn.

The Horse Dancer by Jojo Moyes. Reprint of a 2009 novel. Probably reprinting because Moyes is such a big deal right now.

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner. Woman goes to Cambodia after a letter writer claims he knew her father in a Khmer Rouge prison camp.

One Perfect Lie by Lisa Scottoline. I'm pretty certain I still have not read a Scottoline novel. I've been busy. It looks like Scottoline was having fun when her author photo was taken. She's not sitting in a studio just wishing to get the task over with and go home.

No comments: