Tuesday, November 14, 2017

New Fiction with Blathering Comments

Fiction

Ghosts of Christmas Past by Rhys Bowen. Rhys is pronounced rees right? I cannot add in the proper pronunciation markers. Dang, I thought Rhys was a male name. Or, is it kinda like Chris or Pat?

End Game by David Baldacci. Another one of those novels by Baldacci about hired killers.  Baldacci started a foundation to promote literacy, that's pretty groovy.

Hardcore Twenty-Four by Janet Evanovich. The popular bounty hunter returns. At least I think she is still a bounty hunter. Maybe she became a radio host. Let's check... yep, still a bounty hunter.

Future Home of the Living God by Louise Erdrich. I don't think I have ever read an Erdrich novel. Let me check her pub list... Nope, not yet, I'll get to it later. Plague of Doves has a great cover though.

American Drifter by Heather Graham and Chad Michael Murray. Graham has a new author photo, that's cool. I wonder how this collaboration worked. Max Allan Collins has written before about his collaborations and I think learning about about those working relationships is interesting.

Artemis by Andy Weir. The Martian was a massive, massive hit as Weir's first novel. I hope he does well with this story.  Crime novel set on a lunar colony.

Count to Ten by James Patterson and Ashwin Sanghi.



No comments: