Friday, July 06, 2018

37 CDs of Talking Sounds

Talking Sounds

The 17th Suspect by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro. 7 hours on 6 CDs. Something about a killer and chasing the killer. Probably a serial killer, right? These are serial killers?

The Pharaoh Key by Preston and Child.8 CDs on 9 hours. Let me quickly scan the back cover. "Vanish. Until.  Incredible.  EES. Split. Dangerous." Nope, I don't understand any of that either. You'll have to check this out, listen to it, and let me know.

The Fallen by David Baldacci. 12 hours on 6 CDs. I don't think this is about robots. I certainly wouldn't know anything about robots anyway. I'm no robot.

The Crooked Staircase by Dean Koontz. 15 hours on 13 CDs. I'm 100% human being creature. No robotic parts to me at all. I even laugh at appropriate times - and not because I had a recent software update. That would just be silly!

No comments: