Wednesday, August 01, 2018

My Year of the Drunken Tree and Relaxation Bellewether

Fiction

Bellewether by Susanna Kearlsey. Kearlsey lives near Lake Ontario. I thought about a sumer driving trip to Ontario. That is a 662 miles drive when going South through Chicago. If you take the ferry across Lake Michigan there is less driving but the ferry is expensive and you're stuck on going on their schedule.

My Year of Rest and Relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh. I like the title.  Page 151 says, "She was whimpering and shorting."

Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage. I do not know how to pronounce her first name. Stage lives in Pittsburgh and page 84 says, "We're going to... thrive... in a school... over... a piece of copy paper... that glowed with promise."

Fruit of the Drunken Tree by Ingrid Rojas Contreras. Page 250 says, " Gorrion held my hand as we took a walk to the top of the Hills."

Large Print


No comments: