Wednesday, January 30, 2019

-15 Outside, Here Are Made-Up Stories

Fiction

Crazy Cupid Love by Amanda Heger. A paperback modern romance with some woman match maker who is a descendant of Eros.

Connections in Death by J.D. Robb. I'm the only staff here at the library. Everyone else stayed home since today's low temperature was -25.

The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff. I am going to close the library at 6PM since I don't want to stay any later. I'm kinda tempted to stay until 9PM just to preen and gloat about it. But, that would be silly.

Out of the Dark by Gregg Hurwitz. Hurwitz' author photo has him in a black t-shirt leaning against a chain link fence. His facial expression looks smarmy. But, I am in kind of a lousy and cantankerous mood.

Judgement by Joseph Finder. I should start spelling judgment with an E. Judgement. Both are acceptable forms.

The Wedding Guest buy Jonathan Kellerman. Kellerman has a new author photo. He is standing with a wooded background with what kinda looks like young bamboo in the background. He is smiling, wearing a suit jacket and no tie. There are also ferns.

I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella. I was at Sunshine Brewing last week after the library closed at 9PM and a guy bought me a beer. I told him I owed him a beer. Sunshine has a "Buy a Friend a Beer" chalkboard to publicize when you buy a pal a beer. I bought my wife a beer. She is not my pal, she's my wife.

Come Find Me by Megan Miranda. This is actually a Young Adult (YA) novel but the YA sticker is missing so I took the book along with the rest.

The Age of Light by Whitney Sharer. Why does almost every novel set in Paris have to put the Eiffel Tower somewhere on the cover. Oh, that reminds me...

No comments: