Monday, June 03, 2019

Round Plastic

Audiobooks on CD

Wild Card by Stuart Woods. 8 hours on 7CDs. Something about murder and lawyers. I suppose.

Lost Roses by Martha Hale Kelly. 15.5 hours on 13CDs. Historical fiction. Here, I will pick and choose from the description, "1914... so often... the two... splendors... covered... mosaics... on Serbia."

DVD

Roxy: the movie starring Frank Zappa, Mothers, and music. I'm not certain what this is and will not look it up. I figure this will circ though and it also includes a CD of the music.


Musical Sounds Are Translated From Paper By Instruments, Recorded With Computers, And Played Back to You Through Electrical Magic

Love is Magic by John Grant. American singer sings songs of stuff. I heard this dude on the radio and really liked it.


Dogrel by Fontaines D.C. Irish guys sings songs of Dublin and stuff. I heard these guys on the radio, too.


No comments: