Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Stuff, Old Stuff, Bikini Stuff

DVD

Taking Chance starring Kevin Bacon. A Marine Lieutenant Colonel reads the obituary for a young Marine and sees they graduated from the same high school. The LTC volunteers to accompany the body back from Delaware back to burial in Wyoming.

Defiance starring Daniel Craig. James Bond fights the Nazis in the Polish woods.

SHAPE: sculpt your abs. This is a replacement for a lost item.

SHAPE: ultimate bikini body workout. Workout routine. No bikinis involved.

Land of the Lost: Seasons One, Two, and Three starring [people from the seventies]. All three seasons of the 1970s kids television show. I would maybe watch one or two episodes off of here to see what looks familiar. But, otherwise, I consider this a complete waste of time.

Maybe I could buy this for my brother's birthday. I still have not gotten him anything and it has been about two months. Does he really need anything anyway? Couldn't I make a donation in his name to the Gerard Saylor Foundation for Knife and Firearms Appreciation?

National Treasure 2 starring Nicolas Cage, Harvey Keitel. This looks stupid. I suppose kids like it though. Our whole family went to see UP! when my in-laws were in town. Boy Number One, who is six, got quite scared when the bad guy was shooting at everyone.

No comments: