Wednesday, December 16, 2009

18 Hours of Lesbian Love and Drama, Two Cookbooks

DVD

I wrote earlier that I would likely buy the other seasons of The L Word. I was wrong. I already ordered the discs and forgot about it.

The L Word: the complete fifth season starring Cybill Shepherd, Jennifer Beals, marlee Matlin, Pam Grier, others. "Unresolved romances and long-simmering fulm project finally bear fruit in this season's 12 episodes."

The L Word: the complete final season starring [the same people as before including some lady with a really big mouth]. "All 8 dramatic, provocative and mysterious final season episodes as careers evolve, relationships are tested and friendships end in murder!"

Large Print

Family Album by Penelope Lively.

NonFiction

Preserved by Nick Sandler and Johnny Acton. Food preservation books go out well so I bought this new one with fancy photos and AAHHH Sausage! They have a section on SAUSAGE!!.

Mastering the Art of Chinese Cooking by Eileen Yin-Fei Lo. I have bought several new cookbooks this past couple weeks when I remembered I have been real lax on that section of our collection. This book had some good reviews.

The Kinks

What kid doesn't want a machine gun?


No comments: