Friday, January 29, 2010

Library Open House, Local History, It's Not A Beard

Library Open House

Our annual Library Open House is Saturday, 13 February from 10 AM to 12 PM. Baked goods and coffee from Waterhouse Foods. Piano performance by the students of local instructor Emily Paape. Display of Library history. Come on over.

Local History

Dr. Liebenow published an updated version of People, Places, and Things. Get a copy for $20 with all proceeds going to the Library's building fund.

Roland Liebenow's Book

More Food

These were still warm when I took the photo. I took all my coffee mugs home to the dishwasher.

Cinnamon Rolls and Styrofoam Coffee

It's Not a Beard

I just don't feel like shaving.

Thoughtful:
Thoughtful

Wise:
Wise

Suave:
Suave

Scheming:
Scheming

That's it. I'm shaving tonight.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Yeah, those pictures look more like "Here's Johnny!" from The Shining.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_shining_heres_johnny.jpg