Friday, March 05, 2010

Six Chick Books

Fiction

Cook the Books by Jessica Conant-Park and Susan Conant. Some chick tries to solve the murder of a chef.

Game Over by Fern Michaels. Another book about the Sisterhood which is a group of gals fighting injustice.

Teaberry Strangler by Laura Childs. Some broad who owns a teashop solves murder of a neighboring store owner.

House Rules by Jodi Picoult. Skirt with an autistic son who likes to watch crime scenes has to defend her son when he becomes a suspect.

False Mermaid by Erin Hart. Sister of dead woman suspects her brother-in-law of murder and believes her niece and his new squeeze are in danger.

NonFiction

Your Beautiful Wedding on any Budget by Todd Outcalt. It all starts with having this printed as a paperback for $12.99. Dames like weddings.

Coffee Break

I'm going over to Sweet Lips Gallery shortly at around 10:30 to get an Americano. I have not had one in a while. If you get to Sweet Lips while I am still there I will buy you a drink. If you get to Sweet Lips while I am still there I will pretend to be someone else so I do not have to by you a drink.

2010 Census

I've been getting phone calls from some Census people. Many of them seem to be nitwits. I suppose I should not be too surprised considering who they have hired in the past.

No comments: