Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Poorly Processed Paperback and a Large Print

NonFiction

Best Answers to the 201 Most Frequently Answered Interview Questions by Matthew J. and Nanette F. DeLuca. I listed this before but sent it back to the Pages to have it covered. The Page needs more practice with the adhesive covers for paperbacks. I'm going to have him practice on some donations or withdrawn items.

Everyday Easy 30-Minute Dinners edited by Margaret Parrish. This is a DK book so even if the recipes are lousy the pictures will trick you.

Preserve It! by edited by Lynda Brown. I bought some canning and preserving books not too long ago and they have been circ'ing. So, I bought this one.
This, too, is a DK book. My favorite DK books are the motorcycle, gun, and sports car ones. I used to obsessively study DK's various motorcycle encyclopedias and guides. I still think of Hugo Wilson as a demi-god of motorcycling.

Large Print

Running Scared by Lisa Jackson.

Overton Window by Glenn Beck.

My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares.

Finding Perfect by Susan Mallery. A Fool's Gold Trilogy novel.

Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen.

No comments: