Friday, December 17, 2010

Crocodiles Eating Vampires

Fiction

Crocodile's Last Embrace by Suzanne Arruda. I'll bet Crider already ordered this one. Jade returns to Kenya. Jade's nemesis escapes prison and recent murders seem related to a gold mine. I think Arruda still lives in Kansas. If I am feeling ambitious during next summer's vacation maybe I'll try and interview her. Oops, no I will not, she lives in Pittsburgh and that is 180 miles away.

Speaking of Crider and Kansas, I am hoping to check-out his westerns from the Salina Public Library during vacation.

DVD

Eclipse starring [current heart throbs]. Teenage girl makes out with a vampire and a werewolf. I think. I have not read these novels and I have no idea what really happens outside of a bunch of angst and that one guy taking his shirt off.

1 comment:

mybillcrider said...

Yes, it's in the TBR pile.