Thursday, December 15, 2011

Aliens, Horses, Cars, More Large Print

DVD

Cowboys and Aliens with James Bond, Han Solo, ThatOneGuyWhoDoes AlltheIndianRoles. Aliens attack and eat all the horses. Maybe. I have not seen it. I'm not posting a trailer either.

Top Gear 15 starring The Spaniel, The Short One, The Grouchy One. My kids have seen all these multiple times. I should take this home to watch the outtakes.



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part Two starring [all the same people]. I bought the DVD and Blu-Ray combo pack.

Audiobook on CD

Clodhopper Monologues by Michael Perry. Two CDs, no time listed. Pig and chicken farmer tells tales of family life, farm life, and EMT life. Perry is renowned for his public readings. Samples.

Large Print

Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas.

Inverted Forest by John Dalton.

White Truffles in Winter by N.M. Kelby

Another Try

No comments: