Monday, August 13, 2012

I Am Back From Vacation. Here Are Some Books.

Fiction

Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber.  We drove to central Kansas.

The St. Zita Society by Ruth Rendell.  I mostly stayed in Lindsborg but we did go a few places.  Like the Star Wars display here.

Large Print

Sneaky Pie for President by Rita Mae Brown.  Isn't this cat dead yet?

Last Victim by Karen Robards.   I read a Scott Phillips crime novel, The Adjustment, set in 1946 Wichita while in Kansas.

Sweet Talk by Julie Garwood.  I ate some shaved ice.  The six-year-old took at least 10 minutes to decide on a flavor.  I am not exaggerating on the time.

Back Fire by Catherine Coulter.  My wife and I had some beer at lunch.

Creole Belle by James Lee Burke.  There were five dogs at my in-laws house since my sister-in-law dropped off three of her dogs during their vacation.

No comments: