Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Another Anthropomorphic Fox

Fiction

 [Book with anthropomorphic fox on cover] by Rita Mae Brown.



DSC01579

The Forgotten by David Baldacci.  Dalbacci took his author photo at 11:26.  I was thinking Baldacci was the guy who spoke at the Fort Atkinson library last year.  It was James Grippando who spoke, I looked it up.  The story I heard is that Grippando showed up because his sister lives in Fort and forced him to speak since he was in town for his niece's graduation.

Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich.  I do not know what time it was when Evanovich took her photo because he watch is turned to the side.  Evanovich and another author dude, Lee Goldberg, have been collaborated on a novel.  Goldberg does good stuff but I've only read one Evanovich novel.

Audiobook on CD

The Black Box by Michael Connelly.  I watched a DVD extra for The Lincoln Lawyer where a cameraman drove around Los Angeles and Connelly pointed out different locations and his own favorite spots.  Connelly lived in the apartment where Philip Marlowe lived in The High Window.

No comments: