Monday, December 03, 2012

Seven Books with Twelve Total Title Words

Fiction

Cold Days by Jim Butcher.  I got my feet underneath me, seized a computer chair by its back, and lifted it.

Private London by James Patterson Manufacturing Industries and Mark Pearson.  "You turning philosophical on me?"

Black Box by Michael Connelly.  "I told you all to get!" Briscoe called from behind her security gate.

Shiver by Karen Robards.  She glared at him.

Shadow Creek by Joy Fielding.  Shit, Jennifer thought, hearing Brianne and James return to their tent and thinking she should probably go out there and apologize to James again.

Nano by Robin Cook.  "Hey, Eric, they're on the move."

Threat Vector by Tom Clancy with Mark Greaney.  Chavez and Biery left through the garage door without another word.

No comments: