Friday, April 19, 2013

Math and Violence

DVD

The Story of Math presented by Marcus du Sautoy.  I think this is actually two math documentaries, The Story of Math and The Code.




Rust and Bone starring Marion Cotillard and Matthias Schoenaerts.  I liked the book by Craig Davidson.  This movie has some Europeans using part of the story to make a movie.  The same director made the prison-crime flick ProphetProphet was good, you can borrow it from the library.



The Raid: redemption starring [Indonesian guys you never heard of].  Shoot'em-up in a Jakarta slum.


Easy Money starring [Swedes].  I listened to the audio version of the crime novel and really liked it.  I plugged the novel on the library's Facebook page but I bet no one read it anyway.




Perks of Being a Wallflower starring Logan Lerman, Hermione Granger, Some Other Kid.  I liked this book, too.  I don't care about the movie.


Cleanskin starring Sean Bean.  Not from a novel.  British spy has to find and stop English-born terrorist.


No comments: