Monday, November 25, 2013

Lansdale's Secret Erotica Funnel Cake

Fiction

Bleeding Shadows by Joe R. Lansdale.  Anotehr collection of horror suspense by Lansdale.  Printed by Subterranean Press which uses really heavy paper.

Fatal Funnel Cake by Livia J. Washburn.  Bill Crider liked it.  28 people liked the other one we one, that's how many times it circ'ed.

The Naughty Corner by Jasmine Haynes. Erotica novel with a bondage/discipline bent.

Secret Lives of Married Women by Elissa Wald.  Two reasons to check this one out: 1) printed by Hard Case Crime, 2) plugged by Megan Abbott. 

The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins.  Collins was the narrator of the novel Drood.  I found out that Collins's Moonstone was one of the first, and most successful, detective novels.  I bought a new edition.

Non Fiction

In My Shoes by Tamara Mellon with William Patrick.  One of the co-founders of Jimmy Choo shoes writes a memoir.  Shoes?

I bought these on clearance a year or so ago.  I thought, "Hey, they've got zippers!  I'll never have to tie my shoes again."  Not so, the zipper just make them easier to slip on and off.

DSC02891

No comments: