Wednesday, August 27, 2014

More Sound, Not As Much Vision

Digital Information In Physical Form Is Impressed Onto A Thin Layer of Plastic For Playback

Now That's What I Call Country: Volume 7.  Pop singers sing pop songs sold as country songs.


Now That's What I Call Music: volume 51.  Pop singers sings pop songs sold to the top forty crowd.


(Weird Al is not on here but he parodies Fancy which is on here.)


Ultraviolence by Lana Del Ray.  Pop singer sings pop songs of cruelty and violence.



DVD

300: rise of an empire starring Eva Green.  All I know about this flick is that there are boats and a Bond Girl in the nude.  At least, that's what I read.




Nurse Jackie: season five starring Edie Falco.  All I know about this is what I read on the back cover.  Junkie nurse finishes rehab, gets divorced, dates a policeman.


No comments: