Wednesday, January 14, 2015

More Music, More Music, More Music

Studio Recordings Are Transferred Into a Physical Medium

Take Me When You Go by Betty Who. Girl singer sings songs with a peppy beat.




Reclassified by Iggy Azalea. Australian sings songs on an album I should have bought a while ago.



No Fixed Address by Nickelback.  Canadians sing songs that many people will then complain about.



1989 by Taylor Swift. Swift singer sings songs and gets more good press by being the anti-jerk. I was mentioning to my wife that if I were invited to a Taylor Swift Pizza Party I would attend but would be incredibly out-of-place. I wonder if she had beer. Or, would I have to bring a party gift of beer?



Mean Love by Sinkane.  Young guy sings songs that NPR enjoys. I heard this tune on BBC 6 Music and like it. Did Sinkane attend Swift's pizza party? Sinkane strikes me as a pepperoni pizza person.




Live at Wembley Arena by ABBA. Swedish singers sing songs of Swedish life and love. Recommended by Bill Crider. Lutefisk pizza?




My Favourite Fantasy by Damien Rice. Irish singer sings songs that are popular in Lake Mills.


No comments: