Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Fifteen Novels

Fiction

God Help the Child by Toni Morrison. I've not read one of her books.

Garden of Lies by Amanda Quick. No relation to Amanda Huggankiss.

Reunion of Ghosts by Judith Claire Mitchell.   Cover is blue and yellow. I approve.

The Turner House by Angela Flournoy. Flournoy worked at the D.C. public library. According to the book bio. I don't know personally know her so I'll have to trust the bio.

Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight. I don't know her either.

Witch of Painted Sorrows by M.J. Rose. Or her.

The Liar by Nora Roberts. Or her.

Memory Man by David Baldacci. Him either.

Bone Tree by Greg Iles. Never met him.

Early Warning by Jane Smiley. I don't even know what she looks like.

Perfect Match by Fern Michaels. For all I know she lives in a bunker under the Sonoran Desert.

Beauty's Kingdom by Anne Rice (writing as A.N. Roquelaure). Not her, either.

Dream Lover by Elizabeth Berg. Nope.

Every Fifteen Minutes by Lisa Scottline. Hey! I think I- nope, never met her.

No comments: