Monday, December 14, 2015

The Regular Prints-Too-Much Crowd

Fiction

Precious Gifts by Danielle Steel. I always want to throw an extra E on the end of Steel.  This book cover has a blue butterfly.

Cross Justice by James Patterson Dang. Patterson wrote this by himself? He has not done that in a while.

House of the Rising Sun by James Lee Burke. Burke's daughter, Alafair, is active on Facebook. I don't follow Ms. Burke but her posts still end up in my feed.

So You Don't Get Lost in the Neighborhood by Patrick Modiano. "A haunting novel of suspense" by the 2014 Nobel Prize dude from France.

Secret Sisters by Jayne Ann Krentz. Secret Sisters? I liked their first album. Oh, dang, the library owns their second album as well. Wow, I put the second album in iTunes as well, here is a track.




Ashley Bell by Dean Koontz. Koontz's author photo does not include any dogs. That's a switch.

Large Print


More Large Print

No comments: