Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Even More, The Do-It-Yourself Edition

NonFiction

DIY Updos, Knots and Twists by Melissa Cook. This book has a lot of photos of hair. Including the Inverted Fishtail Updo and the Braided Mohawk.

10-Minute Hairstyles by Andre Martens. German author teaches you how to make an Updo With A Spiral Twist on page 110. Many photos of hair models.

1-2-3 Magic: effective discipline for children 2-12 by Thomas W. Phelan, PhD. Smiling people on the cover. I just read a tip and should try it out.

Linux Administration: a beginner's guide, 7th edition by Wale Soyinka. I still don't know what a "kernel" is.

The Everything Guide to Homeschooling by Sherri Linsenbach. No pictures in this one.

Tiling: a homeowner's guide by Joseph Truini. Many photos. I need to re-grout part of our shower. I wonder if that is covered. Let me see ... yep, pages 234-236.

All New Building Decks by the editors of FineHomeBuilding. I have a deck that needs replacement as well. I also need my garage roof shingled. The garage painted. The garage re-leveled. Some garage wood replaced. Insulation put in the house's upstairs walls. New windows in my bedroom and laundry room. New carpet in the laundry room. The list goes on.

No comments: