Wednesday, June 08, 2016

A Bunch of Movies, Some With Trailers

DVD

Peanuts Movie starring Charlie Brown. I've not seen this.

Jem and the Holograms starring Molly Ringwald. I've not seen this and I hope I never will.

Hyena Road starring Paul Gross. Canadian guy makes war movie about Afghanistan war.


Driftless Area starring Anton Yelchin. Guy goes to hometown for parents funeral, meets a woman, meets a criminal. Is this set in Wisconsin or not? "Driftless Area" can mean any place without glacial drift.


Man Up starring Simon Pegg. I don't know what this is about. The cover design says "Straight laced dude in London meets wacky woman."

Room starring Brie Larson. Man, this sure looks depressing.

The Vvitch starring [actors]. Hey, that's the way they spell the title on the cover. The title and font were not my idea.


Garage Sale Mystery: All That Glitters starring Lori Laughlin. I guarantee this flick will circ.


Triple 9 starring Chiwetel Ejiofor. The cover says, "Some sort of crime movie with case." Ejiofor is one heck of an actor.


The Program starring Ben Foster. The story of Lance Armstrong. Some guy who works at Trek said Armstrong would visit Waterloo and demand to see all the neat new stuff. The engineers would have a spare shelf of stuff for whenever Armstrong visited. Armstrong would make his demand and a guy would produce something and say, "Here is something brand new we've been working on."


Risen starring Joseph Fiennes. Something about Easter, I think.

Arrow: complete third season starring [actor with lots of muscles]. My wife watches this show and Flash. I cannot tell the two programs apart unless one of the heroes is on screen with his costume.

Hail, Caesar starring [big name actors]. Someone gets kidnapped? That's what the trailers implied.

No comments: