Saturday, December 03, 2016

Hoky-smokes, that's a lot of movies

DVD

Army of One starring Nicolas Cage. Cage acts Cagey.


The Purge: election year starring [I don't know]. People kill people.

X-Men Apocalypse. Several years ago I stopped keeping track of these movies.

Free State of Jones starring [shirtless guy]. Slave rebellion during Civil War.


Hell or High Water starring Jeff Bridges, Ben Foster. This is supposed to be pretty good. That is a big accomplishment after they stuck Chris Pine in the movie.


Outlander: season two starring [actors]. Scots go to Paris to stop a rebellion and then a nother rebellion in Scotland. Or something. I'm not sure.

X-Files: the event series. Mulder and Scully return for si episodes. I can think of three pop songs that reference this show. Here is one of those.


Ash Vs. The Evil Dead: the complete first season starring Bill Campbell. Ash battles baddies over 10 episodes.


The Nice Guys starring Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling. Crime and punishment comedy. I've wanted to see this for a while.


Absolutely Fabulous: the movie starring [those two famous actresses whose names I cannot remember]. Two drunk socialites get drunk and cause trouble.

Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates starring Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza. Two guys advertise for dates and two crazy people respond. I bet Zac Efron takes his shirt off again.

No comments: