Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Books, Books, For All You Shmooks

Mystery

The Department of Sensitive Crimes by Alexander McCall Smith. I am not a robot.

The 18th Abduction by James Patterson Literary Industries, Amalgamated and Maxine Paetro. I am not a robot.

The Tale Teller by Anne Hillerman. I am not a robot.

Fiction

The Mother-In-Law by Sally Hepworth. Beep, Beep. Beep-beep-beep. WHIR.

 Miracle Creek by Angie Kim. I am not a robot.

The Gown by Jennifer Robson. I am not a robot.

Machines Like Me by Ian McEwan. I am not a robot.

Neon Prey by John Sandford. 34-76. X72-J56. CLUNK.

The River by Peter Heller. I am not a robot.

Save Me The Plums by Ruth Reichl. I am not a robot.

 Normal People by Sally Rooney. I AM NOT A ROBOT.

The Old Drift by Namwali Serpell. I am not a robot.

Crown Jewel by Christopher Reich. I am not a robot.

Audiobooks on CD

Black Mask Stories: Death Stops Payment and other crime fiction. Whirr. Ray Bans at 50% OFF!  Bzz.

No comments: