Tuesday, August 31, 2010

True Stories - Maybe, You'll Have to Verify That Yourself

NonFiction

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler. I thought we had this. We did not. I ordered it. It arrived. It has a handful of photographs.

Women Food and God by Geneen Roth. This was on the bestseller list.

Empire of the Summer Moon by S.C. Gwynne. "Qanah Parker and the rise and fall of the Comanches, the most powerful Indian tribe in American history."

Writing Reviews for Readers' Advisory by Brad Hooper. Hooper works for Booklist. Or maybe Library Journal.

Angelina by Andrew Morton. Unauthorized biography of Angelina Jolie.

1 comment:

Schmitt Family said...

I'm not sure if this is the right place but I stumbled upon this site... I see here you say you ordered books (I'm assuming for the library). I was wondering if there was a place that we could make requests for books we want to see at the library.
I have been wanting to read Karl Pilkington's books and I can't find them in any library near here. (The World of Karl Pilkington, Happyslapped by a Jellyfish, Karlology, an Idiot Abroad... also The World of Karl Pilkington by Ricky Gervais). Could you let me know if there is a way I can request these books? Thanks!