Friday, August 21, 2015

76 Hours of Made-Up Stories

Audiobooks on CD

Speaking in Bones by Kathy Reichs. 10 hours on 8CDs.  Temperance Brennan spends more time in a lab and catches more killers.

Armada by Ernest Cline. 12 hours by 10CDs. More nostalgia. I guess.

Mrs. Sinclair's Suitcase by Louise Walters. 10 hours on 8CDs. Read by two people. I suppose that is because the story is told by two people.

Avenue of Spies by Alex Kershaw.  7 hours on 6CDs. I always think of Kershaw Knives when I see that guy's name. I've never bought a Kershaw knife, they seem OK. I suppose it all depends on the model and the steel quality.

Lure of the Moonflower by Lauren Willig. 13.5 hours on 11CDs. I listened to Moonstone a few months ago. Yeah, that is a different story. This has romance and espionage in 1807 Portugal. 

Dexter is Dead by Jeff LIndsay. 12 hours on 10CDs. I have not read or heard any of these novels in a while. I should start up again, I always enjoyed the novels.

The Promise of Home by Amy Rubinate. 11.5 hours on 9CDs. Lives in small town Vermont intermingle, intercept and interlace.

No comments: