Thursday, September 08, 2016

More Books

The Usual

Revenge in a Cold River by Anne Perry.

Apprentice in Death by J.D. Robb.

Downfall by J.A. Jance.

Manitou Canyon by William Kent Krueger.

Closed Casket: a new Hercule Poirot mystery by Sophie Hannah.

Razor Girl by Carl Hiaasen.

Newer Names

Lady Cop Makes Trouble by Amy Stewart. Woman deputy from New Jersey works Jersey and New York City to solve crime. Stewart lives in Eureka, CA. Eureka is up north, right? I think so but will not bother to look.

Perfume River by Robert Olen Butler. I am tuping with only one and a half hands because my left hand is filled with mini pretzel sticks.

The Risen by Ron Rash.  One of those novels where teenage characters have a split and remeet as adults. I am pretty sure "remeet" is not a word but I used it anyway.

Dear Mr. M by Herman Koch.  Koch lives in Amsterdam. How far is that from Rotterdam?


No comments: