Friday, September 01, 2017

Audiobooks. Many Audiobooks.

Audiobooks on CD

Full Wolf Moon by Lincoln Child. 7.5 hours on 6 CDs. Something about wolves, I guess.

Scars of Independence: America's violent birth by Holger Hoock. 15 hours on 12 CDs. Something about dead people, I guess.

The Stars Are on Fire by Anita Shreve. 8.5 hours on 7 CDs. Something about plasma, I guess.

The Little French Bistro by Nina George. 9.5 hourson 8 CDs. Something about bread with a really hard crust, I guess.

The Stranger in the Woods: the extraordinary story of the last true hermit by Michael Finkel. 6.5 hours on 5 CDs.  Something about a guy who needs a shower, I guess.

The Thirst by Jo Nesbo. 17 hours on 14 CDs. Something about dehydration, I guess.

Y is for Yesterday by Sue Grafton. 17 hours on 14 CDs. Something about picture books, I guess.

No comments: