Monday, August 12, 2013

I Was On Vacation

Now I Am Back



DVD

Strike Back: Season Two starring (Guy With No Body Fat) and (American Guy).  Shooting!  Spies!  Commandos!  Shouting!  Dramatic Pauses!  Terrorists!  World Travel!  Sex Scenes!  Explosions!  Car Chases!  Intrigue!  Back Stabbing!




UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen.  we have a couple other UFC DVDs that still check-out okay so I figured to order another.  I watched the undercard of a UFC bout on cable television a week or two ago.  The cable broadcast was mentioning the upcoming pay-per-view broadcast and so I looked to see how much it cost.  A lot.  The PPV cost a lot of money.  No wonder people go to bars to watch this stuff.




Audio Book on Shiny Thin Discs

Finding Freedom: the untold story of Joshua Glover, Runaway Slave by Ruby West Jackson and Walter T. McDonald.  4.25 hours on 4 CDs.  Runaway slave broken out of jail by Wisconsin abolitionists in 1854.  This reminds me of Solomon Northup.  Which reminds me of the upcoming film version.  Which reminds me of Chwitel Ejiofor.  Which reminds me of Red Belt and how convincing Ejiofor was in that role.


No comments: